After looking at all the things you should try to cut out, I thought it easier to have a look at what you could eat to prevent eczema breakouts. The things that we put into our bodies affect our PH balance and therefore affect our overall health, resulting in eczema and dermatitis. It is different for everyone so if you want to know exactly what might be affecting your balance, go and get an allergy test done! That will hopefully make it easier to cut out only a few things out of your diet rather than all of it.
Todays post is about possible Breakfasts and Snacks for those of you who want to try the ‘Eczema Diet’.
- Try having fresh fruit for breakfast, such as Bananas, Mango, Papayas, Figs, Berries, Peaches, Dates, and Apricots
- Or try fruit smoothies, using: Apples, Oranges, Peaches, Cherries, Berries, Plums and Pears. Also, if you want add in: wild crafted blue green algae, green drink mix, organic unheated coconut oil and probiotics.
- Try fresh or dehydrated fruit (avoid dehydrated fruit if Diabetic)
- Nibble on freshly cut up veg (celery or carrot)
- Or maybe a handful of unsalted nuts or seeds.
These are all things that I’m going to try doing from now on within my diet. Not only is it good for your overall balance it is super healthy and full of good stuff for your body.
If you try these breakfast and snack ideas, let me know how you get on, and if you want to know more go to: http://eczema-natural-healing.com/eczema-food-allergies.html
This site is great to know more about what you CAN and can’t eat! But as always seek medical advice before any drastic changes!